Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.easigas.com. This web site is owned and operated by Easigas (Pty) Limited, a subsidiary company of Rubis (hereinafter referred to as “Easigas”) Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before continuing. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this web site” means www.easigas.com, which links to other Rubis web sites.
Other Rubis web sites may contain terms and conditions, which are different from these terms and conditions. On your journey around the Rubis web sites please check the terms and conditions of each web site that you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all Rubis web sites or vice versa.
Rubis companies have their own separate identities, but in this web site we may sometimes use “Rubis”, “we” or “us” when we refer to Rubis companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Rubis company. This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links, the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another Rubis company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products, which may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes, as you will be transacting or communicating with a Rubis company and Easigas (Pty) Limited.
Easigas is not liable for and does not warrant any goods or service advertised or offered for sale on the websites referred to above, or for the content of such web sites, and does not warrant or make any representations or give any guarantees or undertaking in relation to any of these web sites, nor shall Easigas accept any liability in relation to any of these websites, including any liabilities that may arise out of any claim with regard to the content of any external website to which this website includes a link.
Easigas shall further not be liable for any claim with regard to any infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third party through the use of this website, a related website, links website or any other Rubis company website whatsoever. All information or advice provided by Easigas as part of the Easigas web site is intended to be general in nature and even though Easigas endeavours to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Easigas does not warrant and /or guarantee and /or confirm the correctness and/or accuracy of such information . As a result, Easigas shall not be liable in damages or otherwise in the event of you relying on such information in executing any transaction or using such information in any other way.
Whenever a product or service is offered for sale on this web site or any related website or linked Rubis company web site, the terms and condition relating to the sale of such goods and services are separate from this document and you will in each and every instance when contracting for such goods or service, be requested to accept such terms and condition and exclusion of liability as maybe required from time to time. Any electronic transaction, in which you transact with Easigas on this web site, shall be regulated by the electronic Communication and Transaction Act, No.25 of 2002 and the terms and conditions relating to each such transaction may differ from the terms and condition herein contained.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material, including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Easigas or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark “Easigas” and the Rubis emblem. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Easigas or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
You may access any part of the web site and
- Print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference;
- You may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site, except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site or link to this web site, without our express written consent. If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the web site editor with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site;
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link, and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Easigas may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. When browsing this web site, you will be asked to accept these general terms and conditions, disclaimer and exclusion of liabilities of Easigas and by accepting, will be bound by the general terms and conditions, disclaimer and exclusion of liabilities as they appear on the web site as accepted by you. You may be requested with each and every visit to this web site to accept the general terms and conditions, disclaimer and exclusion of liabilities.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
Easigas may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
Easigas may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Easigas reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the Web Master on +2711 3897759 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site, whether in contract, delict or otherwise, the courts of the Republic of South Africa shall have jurisdiction over such dispute.
EASIGAS (PTY) LIMITED MINIMUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS for CARD PROCESSING
- Detailed description of goods and/or services Easigas (Pty) Limited is a wholesaler of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)_.
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, order requests will be processed within 24 hours and delivery confirmed by way of electronic message pursuant to the delivery.
- Export restriction (Optional) The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Easigas (Pty) Limited via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details (excluding bank details) will be stored by Easigas (Pty) Limited separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility Easigas (Pty) Limited takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Easigas (Pty) Limited chooses its Company Address as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Variation Easigas (Pty) Limited may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by Easigas (Pty) Limited a private company based in South Africa with registration number 1981/003430/07.
- Easigas (Pty) Limited contact details
Company Physical Address: Gate5, Hibiscus Avenue, Alrode Industrial, Alberton, Johann
Email: email@example.com, 1451
Contact number: (011) 389 7700
CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER 0800 001 504